Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blatant Copy-Cats

Anyone remember the blockbuster hit "Outbreak" of 1995?  (IMDB)  Well, it just so happens that I have the trailer right here!




Oh but wait!  Hollywood has done it again, only this time.....it's the same!

Now watch this Abomination!




WOW!  I am impressed!  how did they come up with that idea?  And to have such an up-to-date cast for this year/decade.  Wow, that's totally original!
I am totally willing to throw my money at that and scream, "Now entertain me you clowns" at my local movie theater.  Won't you Join Me? 


Make sure to leave your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the trailer's almost a dead ringer! I'm sure there's some sort of twist at the end (or somewhere) to make it different (since the concept was obviously borrowed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno about the twist in the newer movie....if you are going to borrow a winning formula, does Hollywood have the guts to change it? It's definitely possible....but I think that the people behind this movie are cowards and will keep everything exactly the same.

    plus, if they do have a twist in it, the twist would either be something weak like, "...and then Matt Damon wakes up and it was all a dream" or something else that is borrowed like, "...And then all of the people who died from the disease started coming back as zombies" just like in "28 Days Later"

    ReplyDelete