Thursday, July 14, 2011

One Worth Noting

I stumbled across this film (ouch) when perusing IMDB.  And while the base premise for the movie might feel familiar...I believe that this movie will shine when the protagonist is in self-exile and begins building himself up again.  I do think that the amount of character development will allow the audience to share in his deeply portrayed emotions.


video

The Original title for this film is "L'homme qui voulait vivre sa vie"  which translates to "The Man Who Wanted To Live His Life"   But the international title is simply "The Big Picture".   "The Big Picture" was screened at the COLCOA film festival in the U.S. in the month of April.  No information yet as to it's release on portable formats, but I advise you to keep a lookout for this one, as I am pretty sure you will enjoy it.

1 comment: