Monday, July 4, 2011

What is this?

Okay, after much internal deliberation, I have finally decided to create my own "Movie Blog" in which I will make highly judgmental comments on Theatrical Trailers that have just hit the internet.  And you know what I have always wanted?  A forum in which all of my friends and family can come together and e-blast our love or discontent for films.  And now I have that power, and that ability.  So, I look forward to all of the future posts about the latest movie trailers, movie news, and related materials.  

A Couple of things first;

1.  This is going to be for all of the internet to see....whatever you post here, is a mere google search away. Make sure that you can live with the words that you choose to use, and that even you collective Mothers would be fine with reading.

2.  No flame wars, and no trolling.  by "Trolling" I am referring to people who purposely leave antagonizing comments for the purpose of starting a pseudo fight with another user or users.  If you have a conflicting opinion, that's fine, however, if you are just being an obstinante jerk, I will delete your posts.  Enough Said.

Okay Everyone,  Look for my next post, as it will be a re-cap of the Summer Movie trailers that have hit theaters.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Cars 2 this past weekend and enjoyed it very much. As with all children's movies, this movie had many lines aimed at the adults watching with the children. My grandson's seemed to enjoy it also and I'm sure this will not be the last time I have the opportunity to watch it.

    ReplyDelete